Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dun Dun Dun

Don't let the title fool you, this is in no way a scary blog. I'm just soooo so so so did I mention SO excited that Disneyland will be in full Halloween get-up when I go this weekend I can hardly wait!! One more day of work, then a day of play and then DISNEYLAND!!

What a crazy 3 months it has been! Justin and I will be celebrating 3 months of the married life this weekend! I can't believe it! It's gone by so fast! I'm an aunt now, Amy and AJ have the most BEAUTIFUL baby girl. I'm going to be an aunt twice over in March, that will be pretty neat as well!

I'm feeling like I have no time in the day to do simple things, like laundry and cleaning, but then I look at my schedule and I definitely do! So I think I shall have to solve the mystery of the missing hours!!!

Justin has officially turned me on to Halo 3. I'm now a sergeant rank 3 or something like that, all it means is that I am absolutely no where near amazing and will most likely provide over half of the kills needed by the other team to win. The trick, if you happen to be unlucky enough to be teamed up with me, is the kill the other team faster then they can kill me. Simple enough right?
Apparently not. But lucky for me my husand is very loyal and forces his friends to also be loyal to me. Also I'm a blast to be around so they put up with my suckiness hahahaha.

I have succeeded in changing some life-long prejudices against salsa. That was quite the feat. I cannot claim all the credit however, My Aunts and Mom and Grandma definitely had a major hand in it, seeing as how they are the official salsa queens!! Every should eat a bowl of salsa at least once a week, it's good AND good for you!!!

I can't really think of anything witty or hilarious at the moment so I'm going to have to get on outta here...

No comments: