Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The countdown

So the calender is going to have be scrapbooked somehow... Not only because of the visual proof of a forever marriage but also because I've started marking cute little X's over the days counting down until NEXT WEEK!!
I got to start saying "I'm getting married next week" about three days ago and WOOHOO! It's so much fun!!!
I showed up to work yesterday and thought I'd walked into a carnival. There's all kinds of balloons all over the place, color coding where each division is supposed to sit. Now I'm feeling more like a toddler in a day care center. I sit in my little yellow area, I can't go in the blue, white, green, or red areas, and every few feet there's a "teacher." Whoever said that you leave the schoolyard behind when you jump into the "real world" was sadly mistaken. Or my boss just hasn't ever heard that saying, either way this is ridiculous.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You never told me about the balloon thing! Is it better now?