Saturday, June 7, 2008

Marriage------------------------------->

In 20 days I will be doubling the length of my last name. It's going to take about a second longer to sign my checks! I just don't know if thats gonna work!

I'm not second guessing or freaking out. Just kind of realizing the HUGE life change I'm about to impose on myself. Did I mention I asked him? Kind of a fluke thing but its true! He thinks its the coolest thing I've done in our relationship, I think its the craziest!

Here's another realization that hit. Justin has a little calender he writes his hours on from work. Well on the 27 of June he wrote married then drew a line thru the end of the month with a little arrow at the end. Wow that was the most black and white visualization I have ever seen! It was like *SMACK* hey Melissa! Marriage is FOREVER. Which I'm ok with! I know that three weeks before the wedding is kind of late to have all this stuff sink in, but I've always been a little shallow. =)

So here I am 20 days away from being the next Mrs. Christensen and having my very own Mr. Christensen!! YAY HUBBY!!

In other news I'm seriously considering selling my ugly pos car. Today it was raining, which nearly solidified that decision. My Ugly, as I like to call it, has a tic. Ugly does not like to roll up her drivers side window. So, without fail, there's about an inch crack, which, with wind blowing thru it at 80mph, gives off a noise quite like a jet engine, PS: don't try to call me while I'm driving, I can't hear you. Another cute perk to this inch crack is if I forget to shower on days like today, no worries! I'll get a nice rinse off on my way to work. Believe you me sitting at work with the whole left side of your person slightly damp is not quite the way to go. Not comfy. I think dating your boss is higher on the list of things that are good to do at work. =)

Ok well I best get back to it, you know the work thing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey you, almost married lady! I think your title was just a little out of character. I was expecting to have it say Mawage :)